Our 1st package addresses the difficulties and limitations often experienced by online shoppers living outside of the United States. It caters to those who wish to capitalize on email exclusives and promotional offers from various USA retailers but are hesitant to do so, due to the cost implications and logistical challenges involved.
We do not accept parcels containing items that are prohibited by law for export, as well as items that require special licenses or permits from federal agencies. Examples include agricultural products, alcoholic beverages, animals and animal parts, currencies, defense articles and other ITAR-regulated items, dog and cat fur, drug paraphernalia, firearms, flammable and combustible liquids, and pornographic materials.
1) Email us about your interest in this package. We will disclose our Texas shipping address as soon as we establish contact and determine all requirements.
2) Start shopping online! There is no limit to the number and size of orders that can be sent to us for repacking and consolidation.
3) We will repack and consolidate multiple orders in a compact box. This will effectively reduce the total dimensional weight and resulting shipping costs.
4) Select an international shipping method that meets your budget and timetable. We will present your options along with the corresponding costs and lead times.
5) We will email your invoice together with a unique link to the payment page. We will release your shipment immediately upon receiving payment.
– Total invoiced amount is charged in US Dollars. It includes our handling fee and international freight cost.
- Our handling fee is based on the shipment’s actual weight in kilograms. Rates start at US$ 10.00 for the first 5 kilograms. Afterwards, an additional US$ 10.00 fee applies to each succeeding increment of 4.99 kilograms. For example, a customer whose shipment weighs a total of 18.50 kilograms (40.80 pounds) will be charged a handling fee of US$ 40.00.
0.01 to 5.00 kilograms – US$ 10.00
5.01 to 10.00 kilograms – US$ 20.00
10.01 to 15.00 kilograms – US$ 30.00
15.01 to 20.00 kilograms – US$ 40.00
20.01 to 25.00 kilograms – US$ 50.00
25.01 to 30.00 kilograms – US$ 60.00
30.01 to 35.00 kilograms – US$ 70.00
35.01 to 40.00 kilograms – US$ 80.00
40.01 to 45.00 kilograms – US$ 90.00
- International freight cost depends on the shipping method and final destination. We receive preferential rates for expedited shipping services from DHL Express.
– Optional: We offer freight insurance coverage for shipments with declared values of up to US$ 50,000.00. We also facilitate prepayments of import duties and taxes when applicable.
– You may simply transfer your payment to our PayPal business account.
– You may also conveniently pay us using any valid international credit card. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.